We wish you a warm welcome and invite you to explore our destinations – Poreč and Umag!
Spend time in nature and enjoy outdoor activities mindful of social distancing measures in place.
You are welcome to enjoy the beautiful Istrian beaches and visit other public areas all being mindful of social distancing measures and other guidelines.
Restaurants, bars, shops and other facilities in Istria are open, some with adjusted working hours. Please follow any recommendations or measures that might be in place to ensure maximum safety.
Information about COVID-19 cases in Croatia by region (updated daily): CroatiaCovid19.info.
Find out about
CROSSING THE BORDER – ARRIVAL IN THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA
Please follow the applicable measures and instructions of the Croatian authorities.
NEW CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY INTO THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA (01.04.2021)
- Travellers from yellow or red rated countries/regions to enter Croatia can present either a negative PCR test (not older than 48 hours) or a negative RAT (antigen) test (not older than 48 hours). In case of a RAT (rapid antigen) test and a stay longer than 10 days in the Republic of Croatia, the test must be repeated within ten days from the date of issuing that test.
- Children under the age of 7 who travel in the company of parents are exempted from the obligation to present a negative test result and to self-isolate if their parents have a negative PCR or RAT (antigen) test
- Persons who have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months are exempt from the obligation to obtain a negative PCR or RAT test and self-isolation. To prove that they have recovered from COVID-19, they must provide a positive PCR or antigen test that was done within the last 6 months, and older than 11 days, or a certificate of illness issued by a doctor.
- Persons who have received a second dose of COVID-19 vaccine more than 14 days ago (for Johnson & Johnson first and only dose) are exempted from the obligation to obtain a negative PCR or RAT test and self-isolation.
- People who come to the Republic of Croatia from green countries/regions are exempt from the obligation to provide a negative PCR test and to self-isolate.
More information about the instructions for entering Croatia can be found here.
For faster border crossing and entry into the Republic of Croatia, we recommend that you fill out the online form available by clicking on the next banner:
You can check out the interactive tool on the official website of the European Union that provides you with the information to confidently plan your travel and holidays in Croatia, while staying healthy and safe.
CROSSING THE BORDER - RETURNING FROM CROATIA TO HOMELAND
See the conditions for returning from vacation to your destination
It is necessary to present a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours or an antigen test not older than 48 hours, and self-isolate for 10 days. A follow-up test can be carried out after 5 days. If the result is negative, the self-isolation period ends.
It is necessary to present a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours or an antigen test not older than 24 hours, and self-isolate for 10 days. A follow-up test can be carried out after 5 days. If the result is negative, the self-isolation period ends.
It is necessary to present a negative PCR or antigen test not older than 48 hours, and self-isolate for 10 days. A follow-up test can be carried out after 5 days. If the result is negative, the self-isolation period ends.
It is necessary to self-isolate for 10 days. This period can be shortened after a minimum of 5 days from entering the country if two PCR tests carried out within a 48-hour interval resulted negative. If a person has had COVID-19 in the last six months and can present valid proof, they are not required to self-isolate.
It is necessary to present a negative PCR or antigen test not older than 48 hours, and self-isolate for 5 days. A follow-up test must be carried out after 5 days. If the result is negative, the self-isolation period ends.
It is necessary to present a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours and an antigen test not older than 24 hours if you travel by plane or ferry (if you're travelling by car/bus/train, a negative PCR test not older than 72h is enough), and self-isolate for 10 days. A follow-up PCR test can be carried out after 5 days. If the result is negative, the self-isolation period ends.
The mandatory self-isolation period can be shortened 48 hours after crossing the border if a person's PCR/antigen test is negative. The test must be taken in Poland. Self-isolation does not apply to vaccinated persons, who need to present a valid vaccination certificate.
It is necessary to present a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours, or to self-isolate upon return for 14 days.
The mandatory self-isolation lasting for 14 days can be shortened with a negative PCR test taken on day eight of self-isolation. Persons who have been vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19 (within the last six months) need to present a negative antigen (not older than 48 hours) or PCR test (not older than 72 hours) when entering the country, and self-isolate until they take a second test (that must be taken in Slovakia).
It is necessary to present a negative PCR or antigen test not older than 48 hours, or self-isolate for 10 days. If a person has had COVID-19 in the last six months or has been vaccinated, no PCR testing or self-isolation is required (different rules apply depending on the vaccine provider). A valid certificate must be presented in both cases. Self-isolation does not apply to property owners/tenants if they return to the country within 72 hours with a negative PCR/antigen test taken within the last 72 hours.
It is necessary to present a negative PCR not older than 72 hours, and self-isolate for 10 days (can be shortened after 7th day with new test that is negative).
It is necessary to take a PCR test before entering the UK, and book and pay for a Travel Test Package worth GBP 210 (the first is taken on day two, and the second one on day eight of the mandatory self-isolation period).
A SAFE CHOICE FOR A SAFE HOLIDAY
With the safety of our guests being our priority, here at Istra Camping we have dedicated even more attention to health, cleanliness and personal space by taking all necessary steps to make you feel safe, comfortable and relaxed. In these challenging times, we are doing our best to make sure you fully enjoy the breath-taking destinations and attractions, all from the perfectly safe accommodation of your choosing.
Our dedication to make your stay completely carefree has been reaffirmed through the national safety label Safe Stay in Croatia.
The goal of the project implemented by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports is to familiarise the visitors and tourism industry entities with the protocols and measures undertaken in Croatia at all levels of tourism activities.
Stay safe throughout your visit! The Croatian safety protocols follow the global safety standards in all segments.
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) TESTING
In order to make your vacation as carefree as possible, we offer a possibility of testing in Poreč and Umag to all our guests. The tests are performed by the Croatian Institute of Public Health. Results for the PCR test are available within 24 hours and for the antigen (RAT) test within 1 hour, in Croatian language. A prior announcement is required (at least 36 hours before) at the facility reception desk.
The price for the Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) is 17 € (125 HRK) and for the PCR test 63 € (470 HRK) per person.
PREVENTION MEASURES AND COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AT ISTRA CAMPING FACILITIES
- A 2 m distance during the check-in at the reception desk; lounge furniture and recliner chairs in common areas have been rearranged to meet the prescribed social distancing measures (the space between deck chairs on the beach/in the pool area, the space between restaurant and bar tables, waiting area furniture by the reception desk).
- Chair arms, if any, are disinfected frequently.
- Wearing protective masks in the reception area and in common areas is mandatory.
- Protective masks and gloves are available to all guests upon request.
- Our campsite staff is familiar with all the measures recommended by the World Health Organization, as well as national and local health institutions.
- The staff members check their body temperature before heading to work on a daily basis and maintain good personal hygiene, especially by regularly washing and disinfecting their hands.
- Use of prescribed protective equipment by staff during guest interaction is mandatory.
- Additional hand sanitisers are available in staff areas.
- Our staff undergo specialised training courses about COVID-19 and related protection measures.
- Disinfectants are made available upon entering the reception area, where guests can read the notices about the recommendations and measures implemented to prevent the spread of infection.
- The reception area is aired and disinfected thoroughly and frequently.
- Daily disinfection of the reception desk and the pertaining floor area is carried out more frequently.
- Signage and distance marks have been placed throughout the hotel to remind our guests to keep the prescribed distance and apply the protection measures.
- Guests can use Istra Camping online check-in service to speed up the check in process upon arrival. It's quick and simple. All direct guests will receive an email with booking confirmation including a link for quick online check-in form. By completing the form, guests can expedite the process, save time and ensure minimum contact with reception staff.
- Guests can also avoid queuing during check-out by scheduling their check-out time with reception staff prior to departure.
- Flat-Rate guests can use separate self-service check-in / check-out interactive terminals at the campsite reception area. This service is available 24 hours for all campsite entries and exits in the following campsites: Camping Bijela Uvala, Camping Zelena Laguna, Camping Ulika, Camping Puntica, Camping Park Umag and Camping Stella Maris.
- Mobile home cleaning meets high hygiene standards, and includes an even more detailed surface disinfection.
- Mobile home guests may opt for complete privacy (staff members will not enter their accommodation unit unless asked to do so).
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Contactless disinfectants are available at the restaurant and bar entrances.
- Seating areas have been arranged to ensure the recommended social distance between guests.
- Tables undergo thorough cleaning and disinfection upon every guest departure.
- Daily disinfection of restaurant and bar floors is carried out more frequently.
- Stricter food handling protocols and protections measures are applied.
- Information with health and safety guidelines and social distancing indicators are placed in all sanitary facilities.
- Sanitary facilities’ cleaning, disinfection and ventilation have been intensified.
BEACHES, SWIMMING POOLS, SPORTS, ACTIVITIES & EXPERIENCES
- Health and safety guidelines as well as social distancing indicators are present throughout the facilities for easy reference.
- Pool and beach sun loungers have been arranged to ensure social distancing measures, and are regularly and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- All indoor areas are frequently cleaned and aired.
- All sports and animation activities have been modified to comply with the recommendations from relevant authorities.
- Sports and entertainment programmes require prior reservation of service time.
Thank you for following the instructions and helping us to ensure the highest levels of health and safety standards for all our guests and employees.