We wish you a warm welcome and invite you to explore our destinations – Poreč and Umag!
Passengers coming directly from the countries and/or regions of the European Union, i.e. countries and/or regions of the Schengen area and Schengen associated countries, regardless of their citizenship, will be allowed entry into the Republic of Croatia without the need to present an EU Digital COVID Certificate or any other epidemiological certificate (test finding, vaccination certificate, etc.) and without determining self-isolation.
These passengers do not need to submit a travel announcement via the Enter Croatia website.
We kindly ask you to keep up to date with the latest measures and terms of stay for a safe, responsible and relaxed holiday at Plava Laguna facilities in Poreč, Umag and Rijeka. Check out our current offers and treat yourself to a well-deserved holiday. Click here to find out more about the measures for a safe and carefree stay.
MAP OF DAILY COVID - 19 CASES IN CROATIA PER REGION
Check the up-to date map and information about COVID-19 cases in Croatia by region (updated daily) at: CroatiaCovid19.info.
As part of corporate protocols and activities aimed at combating the pandemic, an organized vaccination of employees is currently being carried out so that they can work smoothly, and guests can enjoy their stay in our campsites.
Find out about
A SAFE CHOICE FOR A SAFE HOLIDAY
With the safety of our guests being our priority, here at Istra Camping we have dedicated even more attention to health, cleanliness and personal space by taking all necessary steps to make you feel safe, comfortable and relaxed. In these challenging times, we are doing our best to make sure you fully enjoy the breath-taking destinations and attractions, all from the perfectly safe accommodation of your choosing.
Our dedication to make your stay completely carefree has been reaffirmed through the national safety label Safe Stay in Croatia.
The goal of the project implemented by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports is to familiarise the visitors and tourism industry entities with the protocols and measures undertaken in Croatia at all levels of tourism activities.
Stay safe throughout your visit! The Croatian safety protocols follow the global safety standards in all segments.
CROSSING THE BORDER – ARRIVAL IN THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA
Please follow the applicable measures and instructions of the Croatian authorities.
CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY INTO THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA
Entry requirement options:
Entry into the Republic of Croatia is allowed subject to the conditions of entry that were valid before the Covid 19 epidemic, ie under the conditions prescribed by the Schengen Borders Code, the Aliens Act, etc. (without meeting epidemiological conditions).
More information about the instructions for entering Croatia can be found here.
For faster border crossing and entry into the Republic of Croatia, we recommend that you fill out the online form available by clicking on the next banner:
You can check out the interactive tool on the official website of the European Union that provides you with the information to confidently plan your travel and holidays in Croatia, while staying healthy and safe.
CROSSING THE BORDER - RETURNING FROM CROATIA TO HOMELAND
See the conditions for returning from vacation to your destination
Travellers with an 'EU Digital COVID Certificate' (EUDCC) are approved entry if it includes one of the following:
Proof of vaccination. Double dose or single dose vaccines are valid for 270 days. All vaccines authorised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the World Health Organisation are accepted. Vaccines authorised by the WHO and a single dose of Janssen vaccine are acceptable to enter Austria but cannot be used to access indoor facilties. Certificate of recovery valid for 180 days.
In addition, they must provide either:
- A negative test result, either PCR (maximum 72 hours) or antigen (maximum 24 hours).
Pre-travel clearance is required for travellers who have visited virus variant areas during the last 10 days. Entry is generally prohibited from these areas except for persons who can furnish proof of a booster dose and a negative PCR test result. Other exceptions, including for EU citizens, apply.
Travellers who have visited virus variant areas, and are allowed entry, must show proof of vaccination or recovery, proof of a negative PCR test result, complete the pre-travel clearance form, and self-isolate for 10 days on arrival (this period can be shortened with a negative PCR test after 5 days). Travellers with a booster dose are exempt from self-isolation.
Children below 12 years are generally exempt from the requirement to carry proof of vaccination, proof of a COVID test or recovery from infection.
Travellers from EU Member States and Schengen Associated countries are no longer required to provide proof of vaccination, recovery or a negative test result.
Travellers over the age of 12 can enter Germany if their 'EU Digital COVID Certificate' contains one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination completed at least 14 days after receiving the full vaccination. Vaccine certificates are valid for 270 days.Vaccines authorised by the Paul Ehrlich Institute are accepted: Pfizer-BioNtech, Moderna, Oxford-AstraZenica, Novavax, and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen (with Johnson & Johnson/Janssen, a second dose of one of the vaccines is required. At least 14 days must have elapsed since receiving the last vaccine dose).
- Proof of recovery showing a positive PCR test result carried out at least 28 days but no more than 90 days prior.
- Negative result to a test taken no earlier than 48 hours before the actual or scheduled time of entry. Where entry takes place using a carrier, the scheduled time of departure is decisive.
COVID-19 travel restrictions have been lifted in Hungary. Travellers do not need to provide proof of vaccination, recovery from COVID-19 or a negative test result.
Holders of 'EU Digital Covid Certificates' (EUDCC) can enter Italy without being subject to quarantine, if their EUDCC contains one of the following:
- Accepted vaccines: vaccines approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA): Comirnaty (BioNTech and Pfizer), Nuvaxovid (Novavax), Spikevax (Moderna), Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca), COVID19 vaccine Janssen; vaccines considered equivalent in Italy: Covishield, Fiocruz, R-Covi. Validity: 270 days (9 months) after the primary vaccination series is completed. Vaccination certificates with booster doses are valid until further notice.
- Proof of recovery from COVID-19. Validity: 180 days from the first positive swab.
- A negative result to a pre-departure molecular test (valid 72 hours) or to a rapid antigen test (valid 48 hours).
Note: to access public places in Italy, certificates with a full primary vaccination series are valid for 6 months.
Children younger than 6 are exempt from pre-departure testing requirements and from the obligation to self-isolate.
Children aged 6 or older must respect the same rules foreseen for adults.
Travellers can enter the Netherlands without being subject to quarantine if they provide all the following documents:
- Health declaration form: all travellers must fill it in before entering the Netherlands.
- Travellers coming to the Netherlands from within the EU, or the Schengen area will no longer require a test, proof of recovery or proof of vaccination. The rules will also be lifted for nationals of EU countries travelling to the Netherlands from countries outside the EU and the Schengen area.
COVID-19 travel restrictions have been lifted in Poland. Travellers do not need to provide proof of vaccination, recovery from COVID-19 or a negative test result.
To clear the quarantine control at the entry points on the state border of the Russian Federation promptly, Russian nationals arriving in the Russian Federation on international flights must, prior to departure, fill out the questionnaire on the Public Services Portal and then, within three calendar days of their date of arrival, take a one-time laboratory Covid-19 PCR test.
Passengers must remain in quarantine at their place of residence (stay) until they receive a negative test result.
No laboratory Covid-19 PCR test is required if the individual has been vaccinated against Covid-19 in the last 12 months or can present documentary verification of having recovered from Covid-19 in the last six months.
The data about the laboratory Covid-19 PCR test, having recovered from the disease or vaccination must be posted on the Public Services Portal (PSP) by filling out the form Data about Test Results, Exposure to the Disease or Vaccination against Covid-19 for Arrivals to the Russian Federation.
All travellers can enter the territory of the Slovak Republic regardless of their vaccination status or the country from where they are coming. No further restrictions apply.
COVID-19 travel restrictions have been lifted in Slovenia. There is no longer a requirement to provide a certificate of vaccination, recovery or testing at the border. There is also no requirement for unvaccinated, unrecovered and untested persons to quarantine on arrival.
Switzerland has lifted COVID-19 border health measures. It is no longer necessary for travellers from EU and Schengen Associated countries to provide contact data, proof of vaccination, recovery or a negative test. The sole exception is for travellers entering Switzerland from a country or area of variant concern.:
All travellers, including vaccinated and recovered persons, must complete the Entry Form at least 48 hours before departure.
Travellers are reminded to consult lists maintained by the Federal Office of Public Health and the State Secretariat for Migration to check their national status for entry.
When you travel to England, you do not need to:
- complete a UK passenger locator form before you travel take any COVID-19 tests before you travel or after you arrive quarantine when you arrive
- This applies whether you are vaccinated or not.
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) TESTING IN ISTRA CAMPING
In order to make your vacation as carefree as possible, we offer a possibility of testing in Poreč and Umag to all our guests. The tests are performed by the Croatian Institute of Public Health. Results for PCR and BAT (rapid antigen) test available by accelerated procedure in the shortest possible time. A prior announcement is required (at least 36 hours before) at the facility reception desk.
The price for the Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) is 14 € (100 HRK) and for the PCR test 51 € (375 HRK) per person.
PREVENTION MEASURES AND COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AT ISTRA CAMPING FACILITIES
- It is recommended to wear protective masks and to maintain physical distance in the reception area and in common areas, and to follow other recommendations to prevent the spread of infection.
- Our campsite staff is familiar with all the measures recommended by the World Health Organization, as well as national and local health institutions.
- The staff members check their body temperature before heading to work on a daily basis and maintain good personal hygiene, especially by regularly washing and disinfecting their hands.
- Disinfectants are made available upon entering the reception area, where guests can read the notices about the recommendations and measures implemented to prevent the spread of infection.
- Guests can use Istra Camping online check-in service to speed up the check in process upon arrival. It's quick and simple. All direct guests will receive an email with booking confirmation including a link for quick online check-in form. By completing the form, guests can expedite the process, save time and ensure minimum contact with reception staff.
- Guests can also avoid queuing during check-out by scheduling their check-out time with reception staff prior to departure.
- Flat-Rate guests can use separate self-service check-in / check-out interactive terminals at the campsite reception area. This service is available 24 hours for all campsite entries and exits in the following campsites: Camping Bijela Uvala, Camping Zelena Laguna, Camping Ulika, Camping Puntica, Camping Park Umag and Camping Stella Maris.
- Mobile home cleaning meets high hygiene standards, and includes an even more detailed surface disinfection.
- Mobile home guests may opt for complete privacy (staff members will not enter their accommodation unit unless asked to do so).
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Contactless disinfectants are available at the restaurant entrances.
- Tables undergo thorough cleaning and disinfection upon every guest departure.
- Stricter food handling protocols and protections measures are applied.
- Sanitary facilities’ cleaning, disinfection and ventilation have been intensified.
Thank you for following the instructions and helping us to ensure the highest levels of health and safety standards for all our guests and employees.