We wish you a warm welcome and invite you to explore our destinations – Poreč and Umag!
Spend time in nature and enjoy outdoor activities mindful of social distancing measures in place.
You are welcome to enjoy the beautiful Istrian beaches and visit other public areas all being mindful of social distancing measures and other guidelines.
Restaurants, bars, shops and other facilities in Istria are open, some with adjusted working hours. Please follow any recommendations or measures that might be in place to ensure maximum safety.
In response to the challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Istra Camping campsites have paid special attention to the issues of health, cleanliness and personal space to ensure a pleasant, safe and relaxing stay in nature
We apply the following measures:
- A 2 m distance during the check-in at the reception desk; lounge furniture and recliner chairs in common areas have been rearranged to meet the prescribed social distancing measures (the space between deck chairs on the beach/in the pool area, the space between restaurant and bar tables, waiting area furniture by the reception desk).
- Chair arms, if any, are disinfected frequently.
- Wearing protective masks in the reception area and in common areas is mandatory.
- Protective masks and gloves are available to all guests upon request.
- Our campsite staff is familiar with all the measures recommended by the World Health Organization, as well as national and local health institutions.
- The staff members check their body temperature before heading to work on a daily basis and maintain good personal hygiene, especially by regularly washing and disinfecting their hands.
- Use of prescribed protective equipment by staff during guest interaction is mandatory.
- Additional hand sanitisers are available in staff areas.
- Our staff undergo specialised training courses about COVID-19 and related protection measures.
- Disinfectants are made available upon entering the reception area, where guests can read the notices about the recommendations and measures implemented to prevent the spread of infection.
- The reception area is aired and disinfected thoroughly and frequently.
- Daily disinfection of the reception desk and the pertaining floor area is carried out more frequently.
- Signage and distance marks have been placed throughout the hotel to remind our guests to keep the prescribed distance and apply the protection measures.
- Guests can use Istra Camping online check-in service to speed up the check in process upon arrival. It's quick and simple. All direct guests will receive an email with booking confirmation including a link for quick online check-in form. By completing the form, guests can expedite the process, save time and ensure minimum contact with reception staff.
- Guests can also avoid queuing during check-out by scheduling their check-out time with reception staff prior to departure.
- Flat-Rate guests can use separate self-service check-in / check-out interactive terminals at the campsite reception area. This service is available 24 hours for all campsite entries and exits in the following campsites: Camping Bijela Uvala, Camping Zelena Laguna, Camping Ulika, Camping Puntica, Camping Park Umag and Camping Stella Maris.
- Mobile home cleaning meets high hygiene standards, and includes an even more detailed surface disinfection.
- Mobile home guests may opt for complete privacy (staff members will not enter their accommodation unit unless asked to do so).
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Contactless disinfectants are available at the restaurant and bar entrances.
- Seating areas have been arranged to ensure the recommended social distance between guests.
- Tables undergo thorough cleaning and disinfection upon every guest departure.
- Daily disinfection of restaurant and bar floors is carried out more frequently.
- Stricter food handling protocols and protections measures are applied.
- Information with health and safety guidelines and social distancing indicators are placed in all sanitary facilities.
- Sanitary facilities’ cleaning, disinfection and ventilation have been intensified.
BEACHES, SWIMMING POOLS, SPORTS, ACTIVITIES & EXPERIENCES
- Health and safety guidelines as well as social distancing indicators are present throughout the facilities for easy reference.
- Pool and beach sun loungers have been arranged to ensure social distancing measures, and are regularly and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- All indoor areas are frequently cleaned and aired.
- All sports and animation activities have been modified to comply with the recommendations from relevant authorities.
- Sports and entertainment programmes require prior reservation of service time.
Thank you for following the instructions and helping us to ensure the highest levels of health and safety standards for all our guests and employees.
CROSSING THE BORDER – ARRIVAL IN THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA
Please follow the applicable measures and instructions of the Croatian authorities.
For faster border crossing and entry into the Republic of Croatia, we recommend that you fill out the online form available by clicking on the next banner:
You can check out the interactive tool on the official website of the European Union that provides you with the information to confidently plan your travel and holidays in Croatia, while staying healthy and safe.
When planning a visit, we also recommend staying up to date with information about COVID-19 cases in Croatia by region: CroatiaCovid19.info.
Guests staying in the Region of Istria can be tested for SARS-CoV-2 (by PCR-based test) at the Public Health Institute of the Istrian Region, Nazorova 23, Pula. Find out more.