Camping Stella Maris Mobile Homes
- Mobile homes
Superior mobile homes at Camping Stella Maris have fully equipped kitchens with all the cutlery and utensils you need, opening to a living room with huge glass doors that lead to the terrace and let the sunset in. There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms - so you don't have to argue when getting ready to hit the town.
Why not enjoy all the camping perks with air conditioning, crisp bedding and towels for premium comforts.
Active family holidays
If you come for active holidays, Stella Maris Resort is perfect. There are 16 tennis courts, handball and beach volleyball courts, and stunning beaches just a stone's throw from your mobile home.
Let the kids find new friends and have fun at the Mini Clubs, shows and discos. Bring your dog too, we're pet friendly!
149 Superior mobile homes
Superior mobile homes – for 4+2 guests, ca. 32-34m2 in surface area. They feature two bedrooms, one with double bed and two with twin beds; living room with pull out couch; fully appointed kitchen with refrigerator and dishwasher; two bathrooms with shower; terrace with table, chairs and lounge chairs. Air conditioning, satellite TV, and safe are included.
Additional offer in the campsite
- Safe at the reception area (at extra charge)
- Cooler (at extra charge)
- Grill point
- Cashpoint, exchange office
- Fruit and vegetables for sale
- Ice cream for sale
At nearby Stella Maris Resort:
- Istria Experience – info point at the resort where you can get all the information you need about services and offers in Umag and Istria
- Park and Ride bike rental system
- Restaurants, cafés/beach bars
- Pebble beach (Laguna)
- Natural and paved beach
- Sandy beach (Pinia)
- Lounge chairs and umbrellas at the beach (at extra charge)
- Pets are welcome at all pitches and in certain mobile homes (in zone B)
- Extra charge for pets is HRK 98 ~ €13 per pet per day
- Pet friendly beach in the vicinity of the campsite (700 m)
- Pet showers
- During your stay in the campsite, pets must always be under the supervision of their owners
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurant, reception area, swimming pool area, and part of the beach
Activities and entertainment
- ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS – Mini Club for kids from 5-12 years of age
- ACTIVITIES FOR ADULTS – Sports programme including activities like stretching, keep fit and water aerobics, as well as beach volleyball tournaments
- EVENING ENTERTAINMENT – live music a few times weekly
- Organised activities at the campsite are available from 18 June to 9 September
Sport & Recreation
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Mini golf (at extra charge)
- Adrenaline park (at extra charge)
- Running trails
Sports amenities nearby (at extra charge)
- Tennis centre with 13 clay courts and 1 hard court
- Tennis school and 3 additional tennis courts nearby
- Central Stadium for professional tennis matches
- Water sports – windsurfing, parasailing, banana boat, paddle boats, kayaks and boats for rent, jet ski, water ski
- Beach volleyball and handball courts
- Equestrian centre
- Diving centre
- Sports hall
- Football pitches
- Lounge bar
Beach and swimming pools
- Large outdoor swimming pool complex – pool for adults, kiddie pool, baby pool
The reception desk's working hours regarding the invoice payment: 07:00-22:00.
Visitors in campsites: time for visit is from 8,00 a.m. to 9 p.m. and they need to be registered on reception: all visits longer than 2 hours are charged by regular price list (1 day of stay of adult person)
The Blue Flag certificateis an indication of the extraordinary quality of water and beach facilities.