Camping Park Umag Mobile Homes
- Mobile homes
Great comfort, wonderful environment, plenty of activities
At Park Umag, there are two types of mobile homes: the Superiors come in bunches of five sharing their own pool in the middle, with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen and an open plan living room opening to a lovely shaded patio. Classic mobile homes are precisely the same in every way - if you don't need a private pool. You get all the camping perks, along with a few of the hotel ones: air conditioning, crisp bedding and towels.
Kids will love it here - there are all kinds of playgrounds, even the floating ones at the beach and they can meet a lot of new friends at the Mini Clubs where they draw, sing, prepare a play if they want to.
Park Umag has a variety of morning workouts and stretch programs like aquagym, pilates, yoga, workout programs, aerobics, zumba. There are loads of cycling trails leading to various parts of Istria. At the beach you can try windsurfing, parasailing, banana boat riding, pedal boating, beach canoeing or rent a water scooter.
If you want to take your camping experience to a new level, choose one of our 20 new glamping tents. Discover the luxury of a modern apartment and designer furniture immersed in the greenery of the campsite and right near the beach. Make your family camping a truly unique experience.
- Classic mobile homes - two bedrooms, bathroom, living-room, fully equipped kitchen, terrace, air-conditioning
- Superior, Family i Luxury Homes - two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living-room, fully equipped kitchen, terrace, free Internet, air-conditioning, swimming-pool
- Glamping Tent – two bedrooms and extra bed in the gallery, bathroom, fully-appointed kitchen, living room with dining area and spacious terrace, air condition.
- Linens and towels are included in price. Linens are changed every 8th day. Change of linens and towels on request will be extra charged.
Additional offer in the campsite
- Fresh fish sale
- Outpatient unit
- Adapted to the needs of disabled people
- Campsite beach has been awarded the Blue Flag, a symbol of high environmental standards
- Washing machines for guests in sanitary facilities number 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 9 (available with extra charge)
- Possibility to moor small boats
- Free Wi-Fi internet access (where conection is available)
- Internet corner at the campsite reception (with additional charge)
- Istria Experience – info point in the Resort - information about the destination, excursions and experiences in Istria; transfer and rental car reservations; unique souvenirs
- Pets allowed in the designated areas on the map
- Pets are allowed in Mobile home Classic park side. Additional payment for pets is 13 EUR ~ 98 HRK per pet per day.
- Special areas of the beach in the campsite allow for pets in the sea
- Pet showers (sanitary block No. 3 and 9)
- Supermarkets sell pet food
- Pets must be under the constant supervision of their owner
- In the reception area, restaurant, swimming pool area and part of the beach pets are not allowed
Activities and entertainment
- Outdoor swimming pool complex with a pirates ship
- Numerous children playground
- Daily and evening animation programme for children and adults, Mini Club, Teenage Club
- Edutainment eco park featuring Istrian sights
- 3 km seafront promenade
Sport & Recreation
Sport offer in the campsite (included in the price)
- Beach volleyball
- Multipurpose courts (volleyball, football, basketball and handball)
- Cycling trails
- Jogging and trekking trails
- Entertainment sports program: aquagym, pilates, yoga, workout programs, aerobics
Sport offer nearby (for extra charge)
- Tennis courts and tennis school
- Water sports (windsurfing, parasailing, banana boat rides, pedal boat, beach canoe and water scooter hire)
- Park & Ride station – automatic city bike and e-bike rental system
- À la carte restaurants
- Snack and café bars
- Chill-out bar
- Ice cream corner
Beach and swimming pools
- Paved beach, stone - paved beach and natural beach in natural shade
- Outdoor swimming pool complex with swimming pool for children and babies with a pirates ship
- 3 km seafront promenade
The reception desk's working hours regarding the invoice payment: 07:00-13:00 and 19:00-21:00.
Visitors in campsites: time for visit is from 8,00 a.m. to 9 p.m. and they need to be registered on reception: all visits longer than 2 hours are charged by regular price list (1 day of stay of adult person = 20 kn, entry with car for 4 persons = 300 kn ).
The Blue Flag certificateis an indication of the extraordinary quality of water and beach facilities.